Addict




Happy hours and super powers
That's what gets me through
Like a drug you're in my veins
There's no denying thoughts of you

But you're bad for me
You make me lose my mind
You're toxic
For you, I'd leave all of them behind. 

Ohhh why?
Why when you hurt my heart so bad
You've become like crack
The best drug I've ever had....

Oh why
When you never keep promises
And you hurt me 
and act so promiscuous......

And what about me
Let's you hurt me so?
Why do I keep standing there
Giving you such control?

And baby, I know 
I'm a masochist
Can't help fallin in love with you 
One so heartless....

You say insults and then apologize
You're not sorry
I can see it in you're eyes....

And when I tell you
I'm leaving your world behind
You bring flowers 
And you work you're way inside

And I'm one messed up girl
For loving your little act 
You say you're sorry
And I let you come right back.

And the world seems so wrong 
when you're my right
And it's messed up
But please don't leave my sight. 

And they tell me I'm a sweet messed girl 
Please don't tell us all this again
You need a little rest, 
You should be in an institution! 

It's twisted and messed up- But its true!

I should be locked up
Because I'm so 
addicted to you.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Change by Changing Face

It Wasn't S'posed To

Only Peaceful Days