(Version 2) If Everything Weren't Wrong It'd Be Right

If Everything Weren't Wrong It'd Be Right
If everything weren't wrong it'd be right.
Thinking of your gentle laugh
And your eyes sparkling bright

I was looking for cover
just a warm place to hide
You took me in, kept me safe
And listened as I cried.

You may have needed someone
But you didn't show your pain
Instead we found a rainbow there
With a sprinkling of the rain.

You gave me something to believe in
And maybe I did that for you-
It seems we spoke the same language
that few others will ever do,

You were a world wonder,
You helped to shed new light.
I want you to know that I really want you-
And that if everything weren't wrong it'd be right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Change by Changing Face

It Wasn't S'posed To

Only Peaceful Days