Angels

Angels are calling out to me
Please keep me safe through the night.
Won't you help me?

Because I won't beg-
But I need some light
Please keep me safe through the night.

Angels are all around me
Please help me keep it together
Cuz I'm so troubled and I'm so weak
We'll get through this together.
-------------
Angels keep watch
They're with me always
They know what I face
Throughout every day.

They hold my hand
They dry all of my tears
They talk to me gently
And soothe all my fears.

Angels are around us
Both big and small
I'm never afraid-
Because I've known them all.

They're family and friends
That have gone to a better place.
They show me the way
With such love and grace.

And I can rest quietly
And be rest assured
That all of my trials and prayers
Never go unheard.

My guardian angels-
They light my way-
They'll be with me always
Till my dying day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facing Change by Changing Face

It Wasn't S'posed To

Only Peaceful Days